Friday, April 4, 2014

Days of Yesteryear...

I know I say it near every time but seriously, I think this has to be one of my favourite projects as of late! Tim Holtz never ceases to amaze us paper crafters with his collections of vintage inspired products and this latest release is no different.
After anxiously awaiting the newest arrivals to land on my doorstep I cleared my desk and calendar for a few days so I could set to work in my studio to complete one of my newest class samples designed for my Artsy Adventure Tour in Australia next month.
I chose some of my favourite pieces and set to work constructing this interactive Folio Album.
 So many little details throughout to really take your paper crafting to the next level. With every turn of the page or flip of the flap there are little bits to make you stop and look closer.

 Sure to become one of your favourites as it captivates you and any who looks though it. This is definitely one album that will be proudly displayed for all to see and enjoy!

Classes are confirmed for Scrap N Patch in Toowoomba, QLD May 16-18, 2014 and Scrapbook Secrets in Maddington, WA Australia May 23-25, 2014. Spaces are filling so contact them today to be sure you do not miss out!

If you are not in Australia to take the class but are wanting a kit, drop me an email at trisha.lado@gmail.com and that can be arranged! All kits come complete with the products needed to finish the project and detailed written instructions with plenty of photos to get you through the project with ease will be emailed via powerpoint pdf.

Have a great weekend my crafty peeps!





No comments: