Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Triple Threat Layout Class Kit Club

Hi scrappy friends!
I hope you have all been keeping busy making memories but not so busy that you haven't been able to scrap those memories you have made. Let's face it though... somedays there just don't seem to be enough hours in the day after dealing with kids, work, house stuff and life in general. Perhaps I can help?

As you all know my Artsy Adventure Class Kit Club has been in full swing for what will be TWO years in December! Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought that I would be able to share my projects that I have created with scrappers AROUND THE WORLD. For that I will always be extremely thankful and feel so blessed to have the opportunities I do.

I LOVE creating projects of all sorts. This kit club has given me the opportunity to explore techniques and work with my favourite brands and discover new ones along the way too. Being able to share them with you has been an honour and one I look forward to continuing to do.

It's also been a learning curve. Some things have worked... other things.... well, not so much. Some things have been an out of this world success and I would be a fool to not listen to you lovely folks. You have spoken and I have listened! So without further adieu.....

I am thrilled to present:
ARTSY ADVENTURE 
TRIPLE THREAT LAYOUT 
CLASS KIT CLUB!!!!!!

Over the past couple of months I have tried with a couple of layout kits as a test to see how they would do and thanks to you... they have done great! That being said I am happy to now offer this as an option to you all. Here's how it will work:

Each month you will receive a kit containing enough fabulous products to create three 12X12 layouts. One of the layouts will be a DOUBLE page layout (an absolute rarity nowadays!!!!). Themes and manufacturers will differ with each kit and you will alway learn some fun new tips and tricks for documenting your cherished memories in your scrapbooks.

These are some sneak peek examples from the first OFFICIAL Triple Threat Class Kit featuring the adorable Oh, Deer! Collection by Fancy Pants Designs. I loved so many things about this fun spirited collection that I have a hard time choosing my favourite of the 3 layouts included. 


The Double Page layout is a new challenge for me. Truthfully, up until recently, I have not done as many double pagers as I have been as professional designer for so many years that we just don't "do" them... certainly not as often as most of my students would like. They are a little more difficult to do in many ways but the scrapbooker in us LOVES how they look more uniform in our albums.

I am so pleased with how the first one turned out for my Class kit Club members and I hope you will be too! As usual, there will always be lots of layers, interactive components and tactile elements. 

This double pager even has a secret hiding spot for even more of the story to be stored away safely.

The last layout in this months kit is true to "Trisha" style with flips, flaps, pockets and tags. Incorporating these sorts of elements allows for you to maximize the real estate on a single page.

The little details throughout make this a PERFECT project for many of your holiday memories from wither years gone by or in preparation for the upcoming ones that are just around the corner now!

Have I gotten your attention yet? I hope so!

Are you wondering how you can get on board? There are a VERY LIMITED number of spaces this first time out so we can get a feel for how many we will need each month! You need to email trisha.lado@gmail.com ASAP to get your name on the list!

Typical price packages are as follows:

$60/ month
$60/ month -10% with a  3 month subscription
$60/ month- 15% discount with a 6 month subscription 

However, I want to add an extra incentive to get this kicked off in grand style so until November 15 (or kits are gone):

$60/ month
$60/ month -15% with a  3 month subscription
$60/ month- 20% discount with a 6 month subscription 
PLUS get a free bonus layout! That's right... you will get a FOURTH layout in this months new kit.

If you are an EXISTING Artsy Adventure Class kit Club Member you will save an additional 5% (your existing subscription must not expire before December 31, 2014).

All 6 month subscriptions will get a layout kit featuring Authentique beautiful papers and embellishments (while quantities last).

Lastly, I have several Prima Triple Threat Class kits left... those will be offered for $40 (1/3 off!!!!) to anyone who subscribes for 3 or 6 months (while quantities last). 

So there you have it! I hope you will join me on another Artsy Adventure where the focus will be just layouts! I should also mention, the main Artsy Adventure Class kit club with the assortment of projects is still up an running! Subscribe to BOTH and get 25% off!!!!

Email trisha.lado@gmail.com and be sure to LIKE the Facebook page if you haven't already done so as that is where you will always find the most up to date info!

Happy Scrapping!
Trisha Ladouceur



No comments: